>Looking for an all-round star coder and fab person
We’re looking to add at least one more person (full-time or part-time) to the Kodergarten team.
If you are a driven, simplicity-loving coder of web-based applications who also might be a little Dev Ops curious, we would like to get to know you. We're looking for someone who:
- Thinks coding is about solving problems, not creating them
- Wants to work on interesting projects for interesting clients
- Understands that sometimes it's what you leave out that makes your code better
- Thinks before they design, before they write tests, before they code
- Wants to learn, push themselves, and make better software
- Has a big passion for something outside the workplace
- Isn’t the same as us
We're not too fussed about your education, we’re not particularly concerned about what you write code in — but we are really, really interested in your experience and how you like to work and why you want to work with us. To be absolutely frank we’re not particularly desperate to see your CV either, but we do want to see and understand your recent work, so sending us links to your work or screen grabs is essential for us to process your application. Real world experience is what is important.
We'd prefer it if you were in North Wales (north-west Wales to be imprecise), but if you're the one, and you don't live in North Wales, let’s see if we can work something out.
>Get in touch
If you think you might potentially be a good fit for Kodergarten, email email@example.com. We mightn’t be able to respond to every email, but we'll do our best. We look forward to meeting you.