Standard Terms and Conditions for prize draws and competitions.
Dates, restrictions and method of entry
1.These terms and conditions apply to all prize draws and competitions promoted by Kodergarten Ltd. By entering the prize draw or competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and any Specific Terms:
2. Each prize draw or competition may also have its own specific terms and conditions which set out details of how to enter, opening and closing dates, what prizes you may win and any other specific details (the “Specific Terms”). In the event of a conflict with these standard terms and conditions, or where there are no specific Terms and conditions the standard terms and conditions will take precedence. Where there might be a conflict between the Specific terms and Standard terms and conditions, the specific terms will take precedence.
3. The promoter is identified in the Specific Terms being Kodergarten (the “Promoter”) based at 36 Stryd Fawr, Pwllheli, Gwynedd LL53 5RT and can be contacted via email@example.com Please specify the details of the particular prize draw or competition if you contact us.
4. Unless otherwise specified in the Specific Terms, only one entry is permitted per person.
5. Prize draws and competitions are open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Kodergarten and their immediate family and any third parties directly associated with the administration of the prize draw or competition.
Requirements for valid entry, prizes and judging
6. Entries must be submitted via the method set out in the Specific Terms. Incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient entries which are not submitted strictly in accordance within the standard terms and conditions or the Specific Terms will not be valid and will not be accepted.
7. Entries that are deemed to be unlawful, or which may otherwise be harmful to the goodwill and reputation of the Promoter, generally will be rejected, and no responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. The use of automated entry software or any other electronic means of repeated entry is strictly prohibited.
9. Winners will be contacted within 14 days of the draw or judging via the Contact number, email or social media address provided in their entry. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, age and address. In the event that the winner is unable to provide proof of identity and age in a reasonably acceptable format, the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
10. Winners will have 14 days from the date the communication is sent to respond and claim their prize, after which time a re-draw will take place and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
11. Prize draw winners will be drawn at random from all entry forms. Competition winners will be randomly drawn from all correct entries OR, in the case of subjective competitions such as photo competitions or similar, a shortlist will be drawn up and the winners will be judged from that shortlist, as set out in the Specific Terms.
12. Prizes are not for re-sale, are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available in any circumstances. The Promoter reserves the right to replace prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and limits any liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose or otherwise.
14. No additional costs or expenses are included in any prize unless specifically stated.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw or competition, including these terms, where it becomes necessary to do so. Promoter shall provide as much notice as is reasonably practicable of any such changes, but the Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Copyright, publicity and your details
16. We will publish or make available information that indicates that we have selected a winner. Where a prize draw or competition is organised in a public forum such as on social media, the acknowledgement of the winner including, if applicable, their social media profile name will also be notified in the same public forum. We also reserve our right to publish the winner’s surname, county of residence and, if applicable, the winning entry on the websites and social media channels managed by Kodegarten subject to the participants objecting to such publication to safeguard their right to privacy. We may still be required to disclose this information to the Advertising Standards Authority.
17. Subject to the winner’s right to object to release his or her information under Section 16, the winner’s surname and county can also be obtained by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after the closing date of the prize draw or competition.