The Kodergarten Internal User Guide V1 - February 21
- Write good simple and consistent code, enjoy what we do and where we live.
- Be careful, be efficient and don’t do debt.
- Be patient, it takes time, hard work, a pinch of luck, a sprinkling of hard work (did we say hard work again?) and some talent to grow a good business.
- Be helpful, listen to what is being said, try to understand & make sense of it.
- Learn new things and try to solve problems by making things simpler if we can.
- Find good people who want to learn new things and teach us old dogs how we can do things better.
- Go take the dog (or rabbit) for a walk at lunchtime, please.